Wednesday, August 13, 2008

First Day

I surprised myself and was quite sad today dropping my baby boy off at kindergarten. I was remembering holding him as a baby getting the other kids ready for school, seems like yesterday. Seems like yesterday too that he was the one playing in the classroom while the other kids were going to school, now its his turn. He did great, he has Mrs. Hoard, the same teacher Amy and Ann had. We love her. I left the school and headed to the grocery store by myself and thought, "this is great" and then I got sad. No one to share Starbucks with, get a cookie for. My buddy I share so much with has grown up. Granted, the trip took much less time and I spent less money, so that is a plus. I picked him up and he did great. We laid down for a nap, I slept he rested (hee hee). Now we wait for Amy to get home first. The first day of 7Th grade in a new building. She was quite nervous. Praying for good, christian, friends in her classes or lunch period. Then Aaron and Ann will be home last. We instituted a new rule this school year. No TV on school days. We will see how this will go over. Aaron will struggle tonight, he LOVES the Olympics(as do I, that is why I needed the nap!).

No comments: