Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Summer Goals

I am a list maker.  Maybe if I get this on here it will actually happen :) 
Wishful thinking.  Unless it can be accomplished while driving kids to and from things this summer, I doubt I will have time to get much done .

1. Organize pictures of Amy to prepare for graduation next summer.

2. Make a banquette for my kitchen

3.  Make a shelf for above the fridge, since or cabinet no longer fits there.  It's been 2 years, why rush?
4.  Clean and organize garage.

5.  Work on back porch

6.  Really clean the kids rooms.  We did it last summer, but it has gotten rough again.

7.Clean out my closet

8. Clean basement storage area.

9. Cook healthier

10.  Go to Jazzercise more often

11.  Go to lunch with friends more often

12. Relax and enjoy what I have

13.  Stay off computer more

14. Clean out cabinets

15. Slip cover slipper chairs for girls rooms

16. Work on some new landscaping.

17.  Paint family room, which includes patching LOTS of spots in the paneling. grr

No comments: