Monday, May 6, 2013

Weekend and Menus

We had a fun weekend, starting with a Conference track meet on Friday night.  Aaron was able to break 2 conference records in the 1600m and the 2400m.  It was extra fun to have his grandparents and cousin John in to watch him.  It is always fun to watch him run, he truly has a gift.

I came down with the stomach flu Sunday and have not been that sick in years.  It makes me so thankful for my health.  All I could think about was a friend going through chemo.  I only have this for a day, she is enduring for months.  I just can't imagine.
Luckily I have a job that is relatively quiet in the mornings.  I can have time to rehydrate and feel less dizzy. I am sooo thankful to be feeling better and that no one else is showing signs of it yet.  I am sure I got it from the little darlings I clean up after every day at school :)

Last weeks menus weren't used much.  It was a busy week and we ate out fast food more than normal(maybe that explains my sickness).  Joe is gone all week again, so who knows if these will get made either, but I will try.

Monday
Beef and Broccoli
rice

Tuesday
Tacos in the crock pot

Wednesday
Chili in the crock pot

Thursday
Leftovers

Friday
pizza?

No comments: