Monday, April 8, 2013

Monday

Not ready to be back to work!  On top of that, KLove is still having pledge week!  NOOOO!
My Monday didn't start out well at all.  Up at 4, for no reason.  Prayed, cause thats what I do when I awaken at 4am.  Drove Joe's car to school since the muffler is falling off and it.is. LOUD!  The kids were embarrassed to drive it to school and Joe has a job interview this afternoon.  BUT, my keyfob and ID was in the van, so I had to go to the high school anyway. 
It was locked and I had no key.  Oh, the joy! 
My drink then spilled all over my lunch bag which then leaked onto the seat, which then leaked down my pants as I walked into school.  This after I announced my arrival with my muffler, or lack of, and had to wait for someone to come to the door since I had no fob. 
After my pity party for myself and maybe a couple tears, I pulled myself together to laugh at the situation and be thankful for so many things.
#1 that I did not come home from Spring Break to a burned down house, as did a nearby family.
a job
a car, who cares if it's loud!
healthy kids
great friends
family
a husband whose back is feeling better
getting paid while looking for a new job
trusting that there is a new, perfect job out there for us!

On to menus:
Monday
Tacos
salad

Tuesday
Frozen Lasagna

Wednesday
Chicken on the grill
salad

Thursday
Meatloaf

caesar salad

Friday
Chili




No comments: