Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Basketball

This was our weekend in Fort Wayne.  The Speice Center is very nice with a lot of cool memorabilia you can look at for hours.
 
Aaons team came in second aftera hard fought triple overtime! Such a nice group of sweet boys.  I am looking forward to watching them for years to come.  They just need to get much taller and stronger!

I think the families had just as much fun as they did.  I haven't laughed so hard in a long time.  We played cards(euchre, and spit on your neighbor), chatted and sat around the pool.

As a bonus, Grandma Lori, Aunt Tammy and the boys got to come and see Aaron play. Darrel, Jared and Luke came too. We went out to eat with everyone, and even got to see baby Wyatt for the first time.

I was complaining of a stiff back on Monday from sitting on bleachers all weekend.  Joe gave me the encouragement I needed: only 10 more years of it! Andrew's turn is just around the corner.

On to Baseball, track and soccer!

1 comment:

Shelly said...

way to go Aaron! triple overtime! wow! :) these are great pics too! I guess you'll be investing in a nice bleacher chair thingy with a soft padded back. hahaha! :)