Saturday, January 9, 2010

Happy Double Digits!

Yesterday was my sweet Annie's 10th birthday. 





The night she came into the world was quite eventful.
 My water broke, right before one of Joe's basketball games (Triton Vs. Culver MIlitary).
 I can still see him running through the parking lot to get home(we lived right behind the school). 
I had to have  a neighbor run and tell him, since we didn't have cell phones.  After an uneventful labor(painful, but uneventful), where the Athletic Director called and asked us to please call him when I delivered so he could announce it at the game.  Sorry, but Annie wasn't ready yet.
 She was born at 11pm all blue in the face with her cord wrapped around her neck. 
Quite scary for a few minutes, but Dr. Joel saved the day! 
8 Pounds 15 oz.  and only 19 1/2 inches long. 
She has always been our best sleeper, and most out spoken.  She still says it like it is. 
God has big plans for our very smart, caring, justice loving daughter.  I can't wait to see where He takes her!

No comments: