Notice we are drinking Hot Cocoa, once the sun went down it got quite chilly. Especially if you are wet from splash mountain, where your brother lied to you and told you to sit in the seat where you won't get wet. Amy was less than amused about being soaked! Haley and I were smart and didn't ride it.
Here they are shivering in the tree house, where I was sure there was too much weight up in that flimsy thing! We survived
though, luckily. By this time the kids are begging to go home, because it is 40 and we are wearing shorts. We saw every show(in warmth) and it was still only 9. We left without seeing the fireworks, bummer.
Who doesn't love a princess in a glass carriage. Well, Aaron I guess. Parades are a waste to him. We got to stand and watch the whole parade from City Hall where the bomb squad sniffed out our cooler and threw away all of our food. No lie. They gave us vouchers for hot cocoa, popcorn and water to apologize. Joe was not amused. "We had sandwiches in there", they apparantly equate popcorn with a sandwich.
Warmer times! The sun is so good!
Waiting in line for Pirates of the Caribbean, they created a tickling game. I'm sure the people arond us were thrilled. It kept them busy and not arguing.
No comments:
Post a Comment