Thursday, November 12, 2009
Sightseeing Bennett style...
After starting our day off at Grants Farm, we headed to the St. Louis Zoo. I love this Zoo, its free and it has bears and lots of diffeent kinds of monkeys. We loved watching the bears get fed, they are huge.
The kids were troopers, we walked a lot.
Across the street from te Zoo is the St. Louis Museum of Art. Also free. The kids were thrilled to get to go!(sarcasm noted) They did end up thinking it was cool. Lots of old(B.C.) pottery, beautiful and interesting paintings too.
We then went out the back door and right intoa gorgeous park(I cant remember the name). We walked, and rolled, around the park. It was so beautiful out.
We spent the day with just the Bennetts, the Reeds didn't dare try and keep up wth us! hee hee
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Nice pics, I bet it only took you 17 hours and 47 min. to upload them to your site.......
Post a Comment