" as far as the east is from the west,
so far has he removed our transgressions from us. "
Psalm 103:12
God doesnt just barely forgive us.....
Our transgressions are NOT held NEAR...they are REMOVED...
I praise my Savior today for this truth.
jb
3 comments:
cool. you need to finish the 5th harry potter!!!!!
Ann
Hello Bennett Family: Hope you remember me :) Long lost NWHS student that stumbled upon your blog through another NWHS grad. Loved seeing pics of your beautiful children. How strange that I remember when your oldest was born!! Would love to hear from you sometime (as now I teach at Joe's great high school!)
Happy Thanksgiving!
Mindi (Patterson) Slone
how could I forget you??
Walking the halls of Bremen eh??? I am sure they are blessed to have you there.
Yeah, the kiddos are growing fast. It seems like yesterday we were hosting parties at our house in Wakarusa for our students...
It is great to hear from you!
jb
Post a Comment