-We give our neighbor tomatoes, he gives us fresh fried bacon. hmm at 9 oclock at night. After getting home from work late, I just have a BLT right then. (Amy made dinner tonight- grilled cheese with tomato soup)
-Organic tomato soup tastes nothing like Campbells. It actually tastes like tomatoes and my kids didn't like it.
- Joe and I did not eat dinner. The kids ate a whole loaf of bread for grilled cheese- none left for us! Lots of soup left though.
-School started= sick kids. Coincidence, I think not.
- I put the "Mad about You" tv series on my netflix que. I cant wait for it to come. Helen Hunt cracks me up.
- We installed my birthday gift last night- Clearplay DVD. It filters out bad language etc. from dvd's. I think we will really like it and feel better about the kids watching movies.
- At football practice this week I saw Andrew run off into the cattails. I later asked whatt he was doing. "peeing" great.
- Did you know that if you listen to the radio for 1.5 hours during football practice in the rain your battery will be dead? I didn't either, and had to have another Dad jump the van. Thanks Ryan.
-I am really enjoying having all of the kids in school and me NOT in school. I can get a lot done and I am so much more relaxed. Maybe God is trying to tell me something-hmmm.
-I start out my day with such high hopes for my better, healthier eating. I eat oatmeal at home with fruit. I then proceed to work and find Texas sheet cake. It was from the devil, I tell you. I ate 2 pieces, it was delicious.
That is enough for now- happy Monday!
No comments:
Post a Comment