Monday, August 24, 2009

First Day of School Pics











We have a tradition on the first day of school. Take a picture with a sign that says what grade your in and teacher. The kids love it and I don't have to remember which picture is fromt he first day! Some years they make it on their own, but this year the first day snuck up on us and I made then quick the night before.


It has been 2 weeks now, and they all like their teachers and schedules. Andrew's football has started, but soccer for the other 3 hasn't yet. We are enjoying some time together on the weekends, before soccer craziness begins.


Joe takes each of the kids out for breakfast wherever they want to go- date like. Joe loves a big breakfast- me, not so much. Ask my brother, I used to sneak Chocolate ice cream for breakfast. mmm, that sounds good right now!

1 comment:

kylie mason :)) said...

Those are all very cute pictures. I miss the Bennett family!!

Kaelyn Mason