Last night, my friends and I, did the unthinkable. My own Mom even doubted us. We survived a night with the raccoons. Now, we actually didn't run into a raccoon, but it was still a little scary. We heard these strange noises and started screaming, we heard one of the neighbors cats and held hands while screaming. We were such girls. It was very cold, so we all were shivering when we woke up. It didn't rain, thank goodness. If it did we would have run inside screaming. My mom would have ran inside when it got a little chilly. That's just my mother. Wimpy. Haha. Just Kidding. Anyways, it was a fun, energetic, hyper, hilarious, talking about guys type of sleepover. So awesome. I had a blast. I hope all my friends did too!!
Thanks
Amy
3 comments:
Nice description Amy! :P Yes, I'm A Survivor!!
i am a survivor too sami
Haley
Best sleepover ever! Luv ya! SURVIVORS!! ~*Bri*~
Post a Comment