9:30am, 10:30 am and 2pm on Saturday were the times of our soccer games. We had a baseball game at 5:30pm. Then on Sunday we had a recognition luncheon at Andrew's School (hazel dell christian church) Then soccer games at 1, 2:30 and 4pm and baseball doubleheader at 2 and 4.
Very hectic!!!
But I really enjoy the weekends and the time at the kids activities. Whenever I share with people our weekends they look at me with disgust or despair, I cant tell the difference sometimes. I actually enjoy the coordinating of the schedules with Tia and watching the kids play.
I often talk aloud to God to give us discernment as we go through our weekend. To use the busy times for good talks. Anyone else feel like they are being pulled a lot of different ways yet enjoy every minute of it???
1 comment:
that sounds like a hectic weekend! at least the kids won most or all of their games. im glad i got to see you all sunday night! I LOVE YOU ALL :]
Post a Comment