I need an extra day to recover from the weekend. I guess that is a sign it was a good one :)
We started Saturday with a CC meet 1.5 hours away, and then off to a football game. We came home for a an hour and then headed out to church. We ended the day watching ND barely beat my Boilers.
Ann and I, along with my niece and sil drove to Fort Wayne for a a bridal shower for another niece getting married next month. I came home and left with Joe for a surprise date night to the Michael Buble concert. A sweet parent at school gifted them to me and it was a huge blessing. Buble puts on an incredible shoe, he is such a talented performer. It was a nice night out, which we haven't had in probably a year!
Monday
Beef tips in the crock pot
noodles
watermelon
Tuesday
French dip sandwiches
watermelon
mac and cheese
Wednesday
Chicken caesar salad
fruit
Thursday
Tortellini with marinara
italian dunkers
Friday
Chili


No comments:
Post a Comment