After not feeling well for the last few days, I am dragging this morning. I am on the mend and up for a busy week! I spent the evening last night making cookies for a sports banquet and my lunch for the week(ww pasta with tomatoes, sauce and fresh parmesan). Here is a picture of my freezer list I keep in my office drawer to remind me what I have left. Fancy, I know. It should be on pinterest! Works for me!
Joe has a couple interviews for jobs this week, so our life could change! The stresses of his current job effect the whole family. I am trying to have faith that God knows exactly what we need, and His timing is perfect. It is hard to understand sometimes. Why did God lead us to this job, it's what we THOUGHT He wanted for us? It didn't turn out the way we expected. Our needs are met, and I am sure there is a lesson for us too. Trusting in his faithfulness today.
Psalm 147:10-11
"His delight is not in the strength of the horse, nor his pleasure in the legs of man, but the Lord takes pleasure in those who fear him, in those who hope in his steadfast love."
Monday
Chubby Chicken and cheese taquitos (new recipe)(made with leftover rotisserie chicken :)
salad
Tuesday
Spaghetti and meatballs (we never ate it last week)
Wednesday
Turkey sausage
Julianne potatoes
green beans
Thursday
Heart shaped Ravioli(Costco) with 2 sauces.
Caesar salad
Heart shaped brownies
Friday
Leftovers or pizza if none left.
No comments:
Post a Comment