God is working on my selfish heart. Reminding me how faithful He is and how faithful He has been to me in the past. Trusting him for things I think I can take carte of is hard. Letting go.....to be guided.
Psalm 32:8 "I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you and watch over you."
I was reminded at church this weekend that my prayer life isn't what it should be. I am not sure it will ever be. I am trying and will keep trying. My breath prayers are usually there, my close my eyes prayers are usually there, but my quiet time gets pushed to the backburner all the time. I am a work in progress. Thank you Jesus that your mercies are new EVERY morning.
Menus for the work are as loosely follows :)
Monday
Potato Soup in the crock pot
Caesar salad
Tuesday
Beef tips in the crock pot
Wednesday
Spaghetti and meatballs
garlic bread
Thursday
Beef and 3 cheese Tetrazzini (new recipe I made over Winter break.)
Green beans
Friday
Chili
Corn bread
No comments:
Post a Comment