Monday, November 12, 2012

Monday Menus

I went with 110 high school girls on a retreat this weekend, as their nurse.  Luckily the girls are pretty low maintenance.  The boys health aid sent me pictures of black eyes and swollen knees.  I took a nap and the girls did crafts! I am tired though, sleep is poor on a 2 inch foam mattress in a musty cabin.  Worth it though, I always learn as much as the girls.

I am not defined by my  blah, blah, blah.  I am God's masterpiece and He made me, me for a reason! What a great reminder!

Monday
Baked potatoes in the crock pot
(Wrap potaotes in foil and place in crock for 8 hours on low)
lots of toppings

Tuesday
Away basketball game
Homemade Pizza pockets with leftovers,or eat out if we don't have time.

Wednesday
Chicken and rice soup in crock pot.

Thursday
Wet Burrito Casserole

Friday- no school!
Pizza and or leftovers




No comments: