Monday
Beef tips in the crock pot
rice
salad
strawberries
Tuesday
Pork loin in the crock pot
baked potatoes
salad
strawberries
Wednesday
bbq chicken
beans and rice
(we didn't have this last week)
Thursday
Italian chicken
boiled potatoes
green beans
Friday
pizza
weekend
soups
Last week's menus didn't come close to what we actually ate. I was sick Tuesday through Thursday and the kids ate hot dogs, mac and cheese and ravioli. And they lived! Our plan is flexible!
I went to Kroger Saturday night (exciting, I know!) and they had ground beef and turkey on clearance! How could I get so lucky?!
I bought a bunch and it inspired me to make about 10 meals Sunday morning to stick in the freezer. Ground beef/turkey mixture in 3 bags to throw in recipes, 2 bags of meatballs, 2 BBQ chicken, 2 lime marinated chicken for the grill, Asian honey chicken, and sausage gravy with biscuits for breakfast this week for my boys. I feel so much better having these meals on hand!
No comments:
Post a Comment