Sunday, November 27, 2011

Monday Menus

We have a super busy week with basketball games and swim meets.  Mix in church, piano lessons, meetings and homework, and Mom has no time to cook good meals.  The crock pot to the rescue- good, healthy meals on a budget.  They are great for eating in shifts and also for the budget.

I have to admit, I LOVED Thanksgiving break this year.  It is the first year in a very long time that I didn't have to work on the friday after.  I felt like I had 3 saturdays.  Laundry, cleaning, and all the Christmas stuff got done.  It make going into this busy week a little better.  Now 3 weeks of FULL weeks before Christmas break.  We are hoping for some 2 hour delays at our house!

Monday
Leftover turkey day food- thank you Grandma!

Tuesday
Crock pot Potato soup
apples

Wednesday
Beef stew in crock pot
rolls

Thursday
Chili in crock pot
corn chips

Friday
Leftovers
Joe's whole family on Thanksgiving.  A lot to be thankful for.  After losing Joe's father last April, we realize the importance of pictures and time together.

No comments: