Monday, October 3, 2011

Menu Monday

Monday
Kielbasa with black beans(we didn't get to it a couple weeks ago)
Apples

Tuesday
Spaghetti and Meatballs(freezer)
Garlic Bread

Wednesday
Chicken Parmesan(different recipe)
(uses leftover spaghetti sauce)
Salad

Thursday
Beef Stew in crock Pot

Friday
Haiti!
Joe and I are leaving Friday for a week long mission trip to Haiti with our home church, Grace Community Church-Noblesville.
I originally told the kids they were going to be eating beans and rice all week while we are gone so they will be in on the experience too.  They said "yeah, we love beans and rice".  Yesterday Andrew said, "do we really have to eat beans and rice ALL week?"  I told him I was just joking, but they could have it one day if they wanted!
I have a freezer full of meals for my mom to fix, but I am sure she will fix some of their favorites like, beef and noodles and mashed potatoes, and maybe even some fish!

No comments: