I know its Wednesday, but thought I would post anyway!
Monday
Amy' meal
Ekrich skinless turkey sausage
mac and cheese
bananas
Tuesday
Taco's
Strawberries
mexican rice
Wednesday
Baked ziti with sausage
bread
Thursday
stromboli
fruit
garlic bread
Friday
chili in crock pot
I wanted to tell you about what our small group ladies did today. The 6 of us got together and cooked 12 meals for each of us to take home to our freezer.
It took us 5 hours of cooking and putting together meals, but we had fun and it will save us so much time in the near future.
Here is what we made:
2 Crock pot chicken and dumplings
2 Beef tips
2 Stromboli's
2 Chicken Packets
2 Baked ziti with Sausage
2 Tia's meatballs
We then chose one meal to give up and we gave it to the Agape House. This is a house for foster children. One sweet lady takes care of 8 kids right now, there is always a bunch coming and going. She was so thankful, made me want to give her all my meals! (Especially, since they were all running around crazy while I was talking to her!)
We will hopefully cook together and donate every month to 6 weeks.
If you have any good freezer meals, pass them on.
No comments:
Post a Comment