25. Ornaments. I have been putting Christmas stuff away this week. I love looking at all our ornaments. Special memories attached to these little ornaments.
We buy an ornament on every trip we take, it is easier than you would think. Here are a few.
26. Change of plans. We had planned to be in Florida this week. Issues with Joe's work kept us here. I have been able to get a lot done and we have spent a lot of uninterrupted time together.
27.Purging. With the extra time at home, I have been cleaning out rooms and the basement. A trip to Goodwill is in store for today! I love purging.
28. Sound sleep. I slept through another earthquake. Amy was the only one who felt it here at our house. 4.1, she said the house shook. I never woke.
29. Dishwasher. With us all home this week, the dishwasher has been getting a work out. Our first house didn't have a dishwasher, so I am always thankful to not have to wash so many dishes!
30.A healthy extended family. 2 Christmas's and everyone is healthy, no major health crisis this year. Let's hope the same thing for 2011.
No comments:
Post a Comment