Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Works for me Wednesday

Organizing personal data has always been tough for me.  I used to keep it in a lock box, then I would have to hunt for the key to open it.  All of the papers were thrown in together and I would have to hunt through everything.
I devised this little accordion folder found at Target on clearance a few years ago, into a safe place to stash all of our important papers. 
There is a slot for each one of us and our dog.  Items that are included are:  passports, birth certificates, ss card, shot records etc.  I keep it in my closet, so no one else messes with it.
It works for me.

I am linking up to Works for me Wednesday here

2 comments:

Tara@JustDevineStyle said...

I have two of these and I love them. Now if I can continue to put the appropriate papers in them I will be doing goo.

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

Your blog header is so cute...Loved your blog...
Enjoying a Saturday of blog hopping and reading all the Easter posts. Hope you will stop by for a visit.
On Sunday night I will be drawing for
$100 GOODIE BASKET.



Happy Easter