We got this in the mail yesterday:
We are now a research family for Arbitron. They research TV and radio. I am a sucker for research, I fill out surveys, talk to the phone guys. I guess I feel bad for all the hang ups they get. And I think my opinion is important. I want them to know that people listen to Christian radio and watch reasonable TV. Also they are giving me this.....
Money. I like money. We just have to carry around these little beeper things to monitor what we listen to. We aren't letting the kids carry them to school. Yes, everyone gets one. Everyone gets $5. for each too. We have made about $50. so far, for answering some questions. All of the money for this is going to our El Salvador trip.(a post on that later)
Now for the Sourdough. It is completely unrelated to Arbitron research, it just ame on the same day. I really love getting packages in the mail.
I ordered this Sourdough starter from King Arthur Flour. It sounded easy and I love bread. When I opened it, the instructions seem a little intense. Maybe it will be me and Ann's science experiment! I will let you know how it goes.
No comments:
Post a Comment