We got home Sunday night about 1030pm. I am still trying to get things unpacked, washed and put away. I worked all day yesterday, so that threw us all for a loop. We have basketball camps, swim meets and getting ready for Cooperstown. I got quite overwhelmed with life last night. Every room in the house was a wreck. Joe was working in the office all day while I was at work. Good Lord was it a wreck! The kids had a check list of things to do and did not do any of them. So today, I feel like a drill Sargent. I am sure they are real glad I am home:)
I will post more about the trip soon. We have to set up the external hard drive before I post any pictures. They are breathtaking though. I am sure the photo will not do it justice.
No comments:
Post a Comment