Here are some of Andrew playing baseball. He loves it. Ask him about his "double play" he made last week. I am sure he will still be on cloud nine!
Ann is playing soccer again this year. She loves playing soccer despite the fact the grass really bothers her allergies. We drug her up before every game and she does fine. Ann was supposed to have her 2 best friends on her team this year, but they had to switch due to their schedule. She has been a trooper and hung in there and now has made new friends on the team.
Funny how God works all that out for us. I truly believe that too, nothing is too small to take to Him. If it matters to you it matters to God. I try and drill that into the kids, but I need a reminder too sometimes.
Summer is fast approaching. I can't wait to be done with this class and have some time to do some other things, like clean my house!
The kids have a few camps to go to this summer, but nothing too major. Joe and Aaron's trip to Cooperstown will definitely be a highlight.
Hopefully we will just get time to hang out and enjoy the down time with friends and family.
4 comments:
i don't like those pictures of me.
Ann
I love your pictures! Amy lookin' good! lol
Kylie
i HATE the pictures of me!!!!!!!!!!!!!:P
Ann
Looks like you are spending your spring just like we are spending ours.
Post a Comment