Friday, February 6, 2009

Three about me

Three jobs I have had: Dishwasher, carpet cleaner, and lawn care specialist. All these before the age of 21.

Three movies I would watch over and over: Die Hard (#1 man movie of all time), Shawshank Redemption and Elf (as a family it is committed to memory).

Three shows I watch: Being "cableless" nixes espn. Soooo I liked "Eli Stone" hence it was cancelled. "the office". and..... geesh I am reaching "seinfeld" in reruns.

Three places I have been: see my wife's list and add these 3... Europe, Bahamas and San Diego (my favorite!)

Three of my favorite foods: Steak, eggs and pizza.

Three places I would rather be right now: finishing up a stellar career in MLB, with my wife alone on vacation and not trying to be spiritual but I definitely would say Heaven.

Three things I am looking forward to this summer: Cubs baseball, Rocks baseball and trip to Alaska with Tia.

No comments: