Friday, January 23, 2009

Three about me

I stole this from Steve Gall, if I knew how to do the linky thing I would do it. Amy has tried to teach me- I know I 'm lame.--Tia

Three jobs I have had: Office worker- D and H painting- I was later questioned by FBI for involvement in drug money laundering- obviously I had nothing to do with it!
Nanny- got to go to Bahamas with the family
Oncology nurse at EGH
Three movies I would watch over and over: Its a wonderful Life, Parenthood, Elf
Three shows I watch: The Office, I love Lucy reruns, Biggest Loser
Three Places I have Been: Maui, Belize, Niagara Falls
Three of my Favorite Foods: Pizza, Brownies, warm bread
Three places I would rather be right now: On a date with my husband, someplace sunny, someplace warm
Three things I am looking forward to this summer: being done with Stat, summer fun activities, playing with the kids

1 comment:

Landen Gall said...

You and I would get along well with favorite foods I think! All three from your list sound great right now!