Monday, January 19, 2009

Monday Menus

Monday- MLK day No school and my MD is on vacation so I am off too. I get to cook!
Pork tenderloin in the crock pot-All recipes recipe, mashed potatoes, green beans
Tuesday- Sausages, bread, salad, strawberries
Wednesday- steak bites(pioneer woman blog), salad, cauliflower, bread
Thursday- Joe is out of town- Chicken noodle casserole, homemade applesauce. My friend Cheryl Stichter(Robs Cousin) gave me this meal for my Christmas gift. Isn't that a great idea for a busy moms Christmas present. It was all frozen and ready for me when I needed it. Thanks friend!
Friday-Pizza
Saturday- Soup

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seeing your menus every week encouraged me to start planning menus again for my family. I've been doing it since the holidays ended, and it sure has made dinner prep so much easier! And Curt is really enjoying all the variety of homecooked meals. I knew planning menus made life easier, but hadn't gotten back into the routine since I returned to teaching. I think you are the pentultimate homemaker and appreciate your encouragment, even when you don't know you are encouraging me.

Unknown said...

Thanks, it just saves me headache and monay! I like us to eat healthy and try new things, so this is how we do it! Glad it helps. Once a month cooking isn't as healthy anymore for us, but I still freeze some things and pull out for later.
tia