Well, I am by far the oldest in the class, besides the 60 year old professor. Speaking of the prof- for those GCC attenders, he is a 60 year old version of Chris Jarvis. Tourrettes and all, he paces and closes his eyes and shoutes "umm" every 5or 6 words. I hear he is quite tough but fair. Goodee.
The book cost: $109. used-wow inflation in the past 15 years! Joe asked if it was lined in Gold!-nope.
I do think I am in over my head- the homework tonight was a lot. I did 1/3 of it and went to bed- sick. I haven't yet started it again. I keep hoping I will feel better.
I thought it was stress- a cold sore, headache, and in the bathroom a lot. I didn't feel stressed. Today, I feel sick. I just want to sleep. But- I am off to make me and Andrew some grilled cheese and strawberries for lunch. I got him a movie at the library so I can try to do my homework.
A side note: I felt too bad to actually read the mail last night and just opened it and threw the junk away. This morning, I read it and God had a nice surprise waiting for me. Our yearly escrow reconciliation statement came. Usually it means we owe more, but since our property taxes went down we get a check back. The check amount- the exact amount of my class. Coincidence, I think not! Thank you God for the vote of confidence!
1 comment:
That is amazing what God provided for you!!! We believe in you and know you are going to do great in your class! Sooo...I'm thinking new school year for Mom that must mean new clothes for her too!!! :) hee hee!
hugs!
Shelly
Post a Comment