It has been a whirlwind, but I have everything set and ready to go. I start taking a class on MONDAY at IU Kokomo. In order to start my Masters at IUPUI, I have to pass Statistics 301. So, here is my test. I sure hope I am up for it. Every Monday and Wednesday I will trek to Kokomo for a 1.5 hour class. I hope there are OLD people like me in there.
I am still trying to figure out a way to pass Joe off as a me for my tests- Tia seems international right? the picture may be the kicker though. Just registering online took me 3 days and about 10 phone calls, do you think the class will be much harder than that? nah.
After I talked to the help desk young college girl and explained that I was 38 and going back to school to bear with me. She said "ahh, good for you" suddenly I felt 80, or maybe 8.
Now, do you think I could talk Joe into new school clothes for me? Doubtful, especially after he sees the bill!
No comments:
Post a Comment