This blog is a little about our daily lives. Recipes, deals, DIY, you name it.
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Gingerbread House
Another tradition we have is to make a gingerbread house. We just use the store bought kind. The kids really like it and it smells good and they generally have fun making it, in between fighting over the frosting.
I bought that exact same gingerbread house! We were going to put it together tonight, but with having my brother's three little ones (they are having baby #4), I didn't want to deal with it. Seven kids, ages 4-10. Not a good activity. I never even thought about taking pictures, so I'm glad you did. Thanks for the idea!
2 comments:
AHEM. I took all those pictures, except for the first two. Thank you very much.
I bought that exact same gingerbread house! We were going to put it together tonight, but with having my brother's three little ones (they are having baby #4), I didn't want to deal with it. Seven kids, ages 4-10. Not a good activity. I never even thought about taking pictures, so I'm glad you did. Thanks for the idea!
Post a Comment