Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Fall Break

No menus this week. Amy made pigs in a blanket last night and I am making potato soup tonight. We start our fall break tomorrow night by taking our niece Tori out for her 19th birthday. I remember standing in my dorm room at Purdue as a freshman packing up a gift for Tori when she was born. Seems like yesterday. Really scary thought, I remember what the gift was. I am so weird. Anyway, I can't believe she is 19! She is at Indiana University-ughh! jk of course. We are then staying in a hotel, not camping as previously posted. We talked Daddy into it. It would be out of the way, waste gas, and I got a deal on priceline. Free breakfast too. Yippee! We will then hike at Brown County state park all day , have a picnic lunch and enjoy the beautiful scenery. We had fun hiking last year. Aaron has requested we try the "Rugged" coarse this year. We will see if Mommy survives it. I have to work on Friday, so we will be back Thursday evening.

No comments: