Monday, September 22, 2008

Istep...and other random things

As most of you know, This week and last week was ISTEP week!!! YIPPEE. Today was my last day of Istep, but not the last day for my brothers and sisters or for the 8th graders. HA. Anyways, Istep is the Indiana state test(and I have no idea what the E and P stand for. hee hee.)

My dad just walked in and read that and he was all like "The E and P stands for educational program." and I was like "Wow dad. You are such a nerd." :D :D

OMG. Ok, I brought my phone charger to my friends house when she was having her birthday party, right? Well I accidently lost it there. She looked and looked but its not in her house, so someone accidently took it. SIGH. Oh well. We learned my Dad's car charger works on mine. Which is good news!

Ok, I havta go get ready for bed. YAWNN.. Good Night!

Amy <3

No comments: