I don't know why but when Joe is out of town I get so much done. He went up to a cubs game with his friend Brad Mason. They got free tickets, great seats. Lucky ducks.
I re arranged the boys room. We now no longer have bunk beds, but two beds in their room. I painted the closet and took the doors off and put Andrews dresser inside. While at wal mart today I found (on clearance-my heart rejoiced!) a boys bedding line with madras plaid and everything that matched it. So I got canvas totes for the closet and bedding. I made a valance from a set of shams too! Andrew even got one of those tents for the bed. He is so stoked about it."I am so lucky Mom" "Don't tell Dad where I am tonight". Aaron even likes it. Now to keep it clean.
After I got the kids to bed I finished the laundry(a day late I might add) and cleaned the carpets. They were quite gross. Maybe they will stay semi clean for a few days before the lovely dark spots reappear. Could be worse.
BTW I cleaned the office out this morning! hee hee
No comments:
Post a Comment