We have had a good couple of days. We ate well and everyone actually had a shower.
I resealed the driveway with blacktop and I have blisters with a sore back.
We went to the Hauser's last night for their daughter Lucy 3rd birthday party. They had every type of ice cream and topping you could want... it was yummy. They had a bounce house and a badminton net set up. The kids (+ haley) had a great time.
Today the 4 bennetts (counting Haley) put on a "talent show" for the neighborhood. They went door to door and invited all of the neighbors for the 5pm show. They ended up having 8 people present. Sold concessions for a quarter which consisted of cheeze its and lemonade. I thought Tia would have enjoyed it a lot.
Church last night was good. They are focusing on Evangelism to match the opening of their new auditorium. It was good to hear stories of life change and redemption. We serve a God who is alive and active.
We (Tia and I) love to hear stories of God's grace in people's lives not the least of which our own.
They return tomorrow... YEAH!!!!!
God Bless,
joe
No comments:
Post a Comment