I woke up with a full blown migraine this morning. I tried to go on with my day in denial of it until I had to throw up behind a tree at the library. More info than you wanted I am sure. It feels better now, I took medicine and a nap. I pray I don't have any while on the trip. I have medicine packed. For that fact, I have everything packed. All of the art supplies, books and trinkets for the kids. Amy still has a few things to do, she has been at nature camp this week and spends the night there tonight. I have meals ready for Joe and I think I am at peace leaving. Even painted my dining room this week, I am a freak. I have to work tomorrow, so I hope it is a quiet day.
By the way it is our 15th wedding anniversary today. I feel old, I can't believe we have been together a total of 21 years, wow. I can hardly remember a time without him. We just got each other cards and we are going out to eat tonight. Joe's card was hilarious, I laughed really hard.
No comments:
Post a Comment