As I had mentioned before, there are a lot of good and some bad things about living here and living there. I thought I would jot down a few things.
Bremen:
You can ride your bike any where
You know everyone(can be good and bad, but mostly good)
Save money by having only a few choices nearby
Close knit community
History/ past
Community pool
safety
Fireman's festival
small town- felt like I was in a box
Not convenient for shopping
Parks, but don't seem like they are used much.
4H
Westfield:
Good schools
good health care/more convenient specialists
relative safety
have to drive everywhere
beautiful trails and parks that are used a lot
Convenience to stores(spend more money though)
Affluence-ugh!
Drive to keep up with the Jones's
More Church choices
More choices- period
better sports competition
COLTS!
The town and area have history, but I don't!
Now, I love both areas and am not thinking of moving at all. I was thinking about this with the kids the last time we were up to Bremen and thought I would post about it. We came to the conclusion that God can use you wherever you are. And, that you need to be where He wants you, whether you like it or not.
I feel we have more opportunities here, but miss the small town and small school. In the end I feel this is where God wants us at the moment, and look for ways praise God in it.
No comments:
Post a Comment