Wednesday, June 4, 2008

SUMMER IS HERE!!!!!


WOO HOO!!! Summer is finally here! School got out yesterday, which I am a bit frustrated about because some of my other friends got out in May. Anyways, to greet summer, we are having a garage sale. I know my mom hates garage sales but, all the money goes toward our Costa Rica fund. So tomorrow and Friday from 7am to about 5pm, we are going to be working our garage sale. Please stop by. Soooo.... Yesterday [In my opinion and my friends] did not seem like a Tuesday in June. It felt like a Tuesday in April. Very wet with not much sunshine. Perfect. But, I intend to make this summer the best. Because I am very worried about Middle School. Its is my first year with; Periods, about 7 different teachers, not being with my friends, etc. Very nerve wrecking. On the bright side of things, because I got all A's the entire 6Th grade school year on my report cards, I get a cell phone. AHHH!!! I am so excited. Anyways, just wanted to let you know what was happening.
(PS- don't you just wish suns could actually smile like that!!! :D)
Amy

2 comments:

mizrainey said...

Congratulations, Sugar. I knew you could do it. Have a wonderful summer and enjoy your cell phone.
Grandma Lori

Anonymous said...

HEY AMY!! Hope the garage sale is going well. I heard it was!! WOOT!! And, enjoy the phone when you get it. I CANT WAIT!!!! (for you to get your phone!!) Haha. Anyway...let me know how the garage sale is going!