At dinner tonight, our youngest, (and most precocious, I might add) said"can we keep doing TV free week? I like it this way." Whaaat?
I realized his brother and sisters have been playing with him more and I have sat down and played games and legos with him more. Rarely do they all play at something for a great length of time. I should have thought of a pile of dirt a long time ago. After school today the four of them, and the neighbor Haley, were all out in the dirt pile making tunnels. They have quite the elaborate set up out there. They say there next step is to bring the train set out. Not quite sure that will happen. Joe has been carrying 5 wheelbarrow loads a day to the front and hasn't made much of a dent in it yet though. Much to his shagrin and to the kids delight.
Long live dirt.
I wish I could get my pictures on here to show you.
dumb computer, dumberer user
2 comments:
I don't know if bill could do this during baseball season. Congrats!!
isn't it great how much fun kids can have with just a pile of dirt and their imaginations.
proud Grandma
Post a Comment