Amy's Birthday!
Hello All. Today is a wonderful holiday. I like to share this day with everyone. Yes, *wipes away a tear* another birthday has come in the Bennett household. But this time it is Amy's birthday! So far it has been a great day. (minus piano and band recital) But, overall, pretty good. I am turning 12. Just in case any of you were wondering I was born exactly: May 13th, 1996 at 9:57 pm. So interesting I know. Well, I better go have my birthday cake with my mom before I go to my band recital. *sigh*
Amy
4 comments:
I cannot believe you are 12 years old! Happy Birthday! I wish I could give you a birthday hug in person!
Sorry I didn't post ON your birthday :(--
but I told you happy birthday a lot at school! =] *Happy [Belated] Birthday Again!*
Happy Birthday! Love ya and can't wait for your party tonight! See you then! BTW, I found a different way to comment...through my AIM?? Oh well...hopefully it works!
It does! LYLAS! Cya tonight. (i'll probably call you soon though..
Post a Comment